FLOATATION CELL FOR HOUSEBOAT / PONTOON
Here at Charnwood Floatation we are delighted to offer for sale the individual float units that are the key component of our unique, kit pontoon system. Optimised for houseboat projects, the float and bespoke framing provides a budget, adaptable, easily assembled alternative to traditional concrete, full-steel and interlocking plastic floating bases. With no kit component exceeding a 'two man lift' (eliminating any craning or slipway charges), a full, widebeam hull can be comfortably assembled directly in the water, even in limited access scenarios like a riverbank or marina finger mooring.
By virtue of their shoulder-channel framing system, the floats can be arranged in multiple formations to suit site/function requirements, are extremely hard wearing, and their inherent versatility makes them ideal for almost any floating deck/pontoon/houseboat base project. Please see my other listings or contact me for individual float sales
- 6mm thick wall, moulded with strengthening contours
- Variable ‘ballast’ through opening the sealed, threaded access cap and adding water to achieve desired trim
- Integrated ‘through pipe’ to accept mooring posts, spud legs or boat internal drain exits
- M10 captive bushes integrated into float body to attach framing solution
- Solvent, UV, saline and puncture resistant, rotationally moulded polyethylene
- Manufactured in the East Midlands under license, patent pending.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.